Wednesday, May 21, 2008

One can only hope...

Wellll....let's see if I have done this correctly. I set up the blog, and now I'm not so sure of how to add to it. I have this urge to write...and if this blog becomes active, I'll have fun with it. I'm off to my 'personal trainer'... a new thing for me. Nicole is very nice...in wonderful shape, and very patient with an old lady who is trying new tricks! She is from the Beloit/Janesville area and has a sister in Phoenix who will be married in the near future, so I am hearing all sorts of pre-wedding stories. She's always been the athletic one in her family...and I have never been! It shows! She's kind...but very firm. I work pretty hard for an hour twice a week, and it is helping me stay focused on getting a handle on my various medical problems. Whew! See...when you get old, you start talking about your health to the dismay of all those in hearing distance. I am an inverterate grumbler, and as my bumper sticker says "Inside every old person is a young one saying What Happened?" I'll leave you with that thought and go off to my torture chamber - the Fitness Together center1

No comments:

Post a Comment