Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Who ARE these people?

Well, guess what? In my usual 'computer illiterate' way, I published a couple of pictures from Kelly's 15th birthday at The Rushes in Door County. That's Mark, my son-in-law, relaxing, Kelly herself, and of course the birthday cake that Kelly made, using Uncle Andy's Decadent Chocolate Cake recipe. It was decadent! We dearly love spending time in Door County, the little 'thumb' of Wisconsin. We're there 5 times a year, and have been for 25 years this year. I'll write more about those idyllic days sometime.

2 comments:

  1. The "Thumb" of Wisconsin...Door County...is our FAVORITE vacation spot ANYWHERE!! I've looked at the RUSHES - usually stay in Sister Bay (Scandinavian or Birchwood Lodge) or Sturgeon Bay (Bay Shore Inn)...or a number of other places.

    If you visit our blog, we just recently did a post on GONE ON VACATION FOR A MONTH. A bunch of us took part in a "Fantasy Vacation" just a couple of days ago...check out the post - complete with pix.

    ~Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there great blog if you would like to reciprocate links with me on any of your blogs or websites my email is sotiris@wealthclub.ws or just go to http://www.worldinternetsummit.ws

    Sotiris Bassakaopoulos

    P.S Have a wonderful Day

    ReplyDelete