Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Welllll...I'm trying to figure out this blogspot. Hey, it's no fun being a 75 year old with your savvy grandchildren away or busy. But at least I found where to post again! It's been a weird year for me...strange surgery last December and a long recuperation. I'm getting back in the swing of things now. I started volunteering at a small school library (Courtesy of the Christ Child Society!) and I just love it. Books, Books, and more Books! and then you add in the kids and it's a great experience. I haven't gone back to the Pabst Mansion yet. My back is still a problem. But I hope to this month. I miss the other docents and I definitely miss the Pabst. It's regaled in Christmas finery right now. I can hardly wait to see it. Patrick, my oldest grandson, is working at First Stage here in Milwaukee. He is very involved in Three Holy Women Parish and I get to go with him to a Taize' service on Tuesday. I've never been, but it sounds meditative. I think I'll like it. DanS, my son-in-law, just bought the right to be on stage in the Music Man production at the Skylight, here in Milwaukee. He had fun...and I am going with a group of friends and relatives to see it this week. AND...I'm having my second Cataract surgery. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment