Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Somehow I've lost track of this blog...and my LIFE since my December 16th gastric reorganization!
Anyhow, I'm thinking I'm back to normal...and lo and behold, I do one day of normal housework...a couple loads of laundry, general cleanup and a cleaning of the oven...and today I thought I'd just take small nap after Laurie and I did a few errands...and I CRASHED! For 4 hours! But on to the real news. Barb was 'late' for our St Sebastian Meeting tonight. She was given a President's Awaard from Johnson Controls for her work on the Energy Forum that has been part of her life for the past several years the second week in June and in Washington DC. She quickly changed gears and was right up to speed with our 100th celebration. What a kid! I'm so proud of all that she has accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment